Braces and Orthodontic Treatment at Elliott Orthodontics
At Elliott Orthodontics, we love changing lives by changing smiles! Dr. Richard Elliott has vast experience in orthodontics, having practiced for more than 40 years. He is a serious student, participating in an average of 60 hours or more of continuing education per year. His highly detailed and analytic personality makes our patients’ treatment go better, faster, and result in great smiles!
Orthodontic appliances are made of metal, ceramic, or plastic. They may be removable or they may be brackets bonded to the teeth. By placing a constant, gentle force in a carefully controlled direction, braces slowly move teeth to the proper position.
- Early or Phase One treatment for young children
- Traditional metal and clear braces for teens and adults using state-of-the-art titanium wires
- Limited treatment for anterior alignment with lingual braces, Invisalign® aligners, partial metal, or ceramic braces
- Full orthodontics with orthognathic surgery for severe skeletal problems which requires the help of an oral surgeon
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction treatment
- Snoring or sleep apnea treatment
Getting Started with Orthodontics
During your comprehensive examination at Elliott Orthodontics, you’ll receive a tour of our office, have photos and a panoramic image taken, and watch a video about orthodontics in the consultation room. Dr. Elliott will perform an exam, review the images, and explain the problems and recommended solutions. He’ll also take the time to personally answer any questions you may have about orthodontic treatment and all your options. Our staff will then present fees, go over insurance, and set up all needed appointments to start treatment.
Please contact our Highlands Ranch, CO orthodontic practice to schedule an appointment and learn more about orthodontics and the treatments we provide.