I love my job! Running a family orthodontic practice is incredibly rewarding. Since 1992, I’ve had the pleasure of helping men, women, and children achieve great smiles in Highlands Ranch and recently in Burlington. If you ask me, there’s nothing quite like a beautiful smile.
As an orthodontist, I am passionate about pursuing ongoing postgraduate education. It is crucial to achieve mastery of the craft. Our approach reflects the work of the best orthodontic practices from around the world.
A Strong Educational Background
A strong educational background is necessary to decipher what will truly benefit each individual patient.
- B.A. in zoology – University of Kansas
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry
- Two-year orthodontic residency – University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry
Honors and Awards
- Phi Kappa Phi National University Honor Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honorary Society
- Meeting the Highest Standards of His Profession
I consistently participate in all facets of orthodontics, including current orthodontic surgery, temporomandibular joint disorders, infection control, OSHA compliance, and practice management.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- Roth-Williams Center for Functional Occlusion
- Roth Williams International Society of Orthodontists
- Christian Medical & Dental Associations
- Roncone International Orthodontics
- Christian Dental Society
- Practicing orthodontist since 1974 and in Highlands Ranch since 1992
- Director of an orthodontic clinic in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Practiced in Frankfurt, Germany
- Was an orthodontic consultant at the University of Erlingen, Germany
Commitment to Family and Community
Colorado is a wonderful place to live! My wife Cindy and I have been married over 40 years and have four wonderful children: Andrew, Xander, Abby, and Aaron. Our family is unique because we love doing things together. We love the outdoors and are active camping, backpacking, hiking, climbing mountain peaks, fishing, hunting, cycling, and mountain biking.
I have also been a Boy Scout Leader with my 3 three sons. We have been to national bases hiking, sailing, and canoeing. I am a Level 1 certified USA Cycling coach and spend time with youth as a coach for junior road, mountain bike, and cyclocross competitions.
I believe it is important to have a balance between family, office, and community. I am committed to giving back to others what many have given to me. In the past I have been to Jamaica and India on mission trips with medical/dental groups, and I look forward to returning to the mission field in the future. We attend a local evangelical Christian church and enjoy the groups and activities available there.